Tuesday, August 3, 2010











well she is finally here, and she is beautiful.... we went in to the hospital june 28th at 7:30am and they started me on antibiotics and picotin... for some reason i wouldnt dilate more than a four and i had been on the picotin for eight hours... yuck yuck i started to cry when the nurse told me the only thing we could do was c-section or start the picotin over... i just wanted to be done... so we decided to unplug the drugs for fourty five minutes and start all over and see if that would help... i still wasnt moving along and april came up to the hospital to see what was going on i was sooooo bored and hadnt ate all day... she felt bad for me the nurse had just checked and i was still at a four so april volunteered to run to her house and get me her ipod so i could play some games..( i had been there so long that my cell phone had died) it was like 9:30pm and my mom called april told her no progress so she was on her way home to lewiston.. well april leaves and the nurse comes in and says something is happening with madisons heart beat and she needed to check again... the next thing i know she says "oh my, this baby is starting to come" we were totally shocked she told me "hold on and dont push im gonna call ur dr." all of a sudden i seriously needed to push and was freaking out i couldnt hold out till my dr got there.. ten min later dr craig comes running in and is sweating from the run... brady tries to call april but she doesnt awnser so he leaves her a message (come to find out she thinks we are kidding because we want her to hurry and bring the ipod) haha anway after about 7 min of pushing my little angel was born..... she weight 5lbs 5 oz and was perfect!!!!! And yes Brady she was a GIRL!!! i just wanna say thanks to everyone that came with gifts and who came to the shower!!!! and especially for all the yummy dinners!!



No comments: