Monday, March 8, 2010

christmas








geezzzz here it is march and im finally blogging about xmas!! oh well better late than never!! first we went to my moms and she cooked us our traditional breakfast... grandpa even came... the only sad part of the whole day was grandma wasnt with us, but i know she was watching....my mom gave the boys space suits.. which were a hit! and me and brady two hundred dollars in food supplies.... we are set!! then we went over to bradys moms and the boys got tons of toys... then we went and hung out at grandpas house for awhile... lacey had sent him the 12 days of christmas and the picture of him and the vodka was the last present.... he is the best grandpa and i always have a good laugh with him... i love u grandpa!!! as a funny joke he gave me some mouse killer (cant think of the name of the stupid stuff) weeks before i was complaining that we had mouses so he fixed the problem... it was so funny i started bawling... my cousin who hates olives got two canes of olives...... haha grandpa i love u


1 comment:

Stacy and Josh Tyhurst said...

I want to see BABY! Can you just fly out to Virginia and have her here???